Excited and Nervous

I just created this blog to help aid me in my attempt to lose over 100 pounds. I know it is a long way to go, but I know that I can do it - I Shall Lose. It has not been an easy road for me while I have tried everything, but this time I am going to give my heart and soul and lose the weight.

Today I joined the YMCA and I am happy for this. I used to be scared to go into the gym as I always wondered what people would say or how they would look to see a 300 pound plus female enter the gym. I must say, it was not that bad. I will attend the gym tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday this week. On Saturday I will attend my first Weight Watchers meeting in over two years. I will have my official weigh in then. I am super excited, but at the same time I am nervous as I have tried to lose weight over and over. I am hoping that this time will be different. Let me rephrase that, this time WILL be different.

2 Response to "Excited and Nervous"

  1. Cheryl S. says:
    March 11, 2010 at 12:37 AM

    Cheering you on! You can do this, there are many of us on the same road and we'll all be here to keep each other on the path! Can't wait to see how everything unfolds for you. :)

  2. I Shall Lose says:
    March 12, 2010 at 7:40 PM

    Thank you much Cheryl, thanks for your support.

Post a Comment