Tomorrow is the BIG day - Joining WW again

Tomorrow is the big day. I am super excited, but oh I am so nervous. This is what I have been waiting for all week, to walk into a Weight Watchers meeting for the first time in two years. It is a scary feeling. The unknown is really making me anxious, but tomorrow all of this will end. I will do it!!!!

Back in 2008 I was a member of WW and was successful, losing close to 40 pounds. It was the last time I remember being happy. The program was easy to follow and I did with no problem. After losing the 40 pounds, I got the big head and thought that I could stop tracking my foods and eyeball my portions by estimating what the points would be. This turned out to lead me to two straight gains and since those two meetings I have not been back to Weight Watchers. Scary I know, but oh so true.

This time around, I will not allow a gain at the scare keep me away from my weekly meeting. My plan is to attend the meeting every week unless there is something MAJOR happening where I can not. Again I am excited, I pray that this is the time that I will lose the unwanted weight, FOREVER. I know I am not ready to face my initial weight, so I have decided not to look at the first weigh in amount, but instead I will go through a week on plan and hopefully lose and next week at weigh in I will know how much I weigh. I hope this works.

I have cleaned out my home of all of the crap and tomorrow after my meeting I will go grocery shopping with the point slider to purchase groceries. I used to love doing this back in 2008 when I was on program.

Well this is it, I am ready....ready to rock and lose : )

2 Response to "Tomorrow is the BIG day - Joining WW again"

  1. Cole Walter Mellon says:
    March 12, 2010 at 8:29 PM

    I love to see people getting serious about their weight-loss journey. Good luck with WW. Stick with it and remember that cheating is just cheating yourself. Follow the plan and great things can happen.

    Good luck!

  2. Jess says:
    March 13, 2010 at 8:19 PM

    Yay! Good for going back. The hardest part is starting for the second (or third or fourth) time. I've been there way too many times for my own good but you can do it!

    And facing reality sucks, but it's the first step to overcoming your weight issues! You can do it!

    Keep blogging so I can keep reading about your results :)

Post a Comment