Weigh in Saturday - March 27, 2010

Yesterday was my weekly weigh in at Weight Watchers, however I was so busy that I did not get a chance to post my results. I lost 3.2 pounds this past week. I am super excited about this number, however I am a tad upset that I chose to celebrate with food. I have to change the way I celebrate small goals and victories. Over the past two and a half years I have always celebrated something by going out to dinner and ordering my favorite food. This can't continue as it will catch up with me. I am happy that I noticed this today so that I can give some attention to this behavior and fix it. I know that I will correct this, so no worries.

This is a very short post as I am going to go pack my gym bag and get ready to watch the Apprentice. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

4 Response to "Weigh in Saturday - March 27, 2010"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    March 28, 2010 at 8:46 PM

    Awesome work! Let's work on changing the ways of celebration to things that support your efforts. Set up your goal list for your next celebration. Congratulations again!

  2. Jess says:
    March 28, 2010 at 9:55 PM

    Nice job on the loss! I think it's not a bad thing to reward with food but I also reward myself with other goodies :) You should do my tournament bracket! It helps with the goals/rewards setting and then you'll be conscious of what you're rewarding yourself with!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    March 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM

    Awesome loss despite the celebration with food... your workout today & the gym tomorrow will work that food off. :)

    Tweet ya in the AM! :)

  4. I Shall Lose says:
    March 29, 2010 at 9:26 PM

    Thank you all for your kind words. I am going to do better, I promise.

Post a Comment