I Did It, OMG I Did It!!!!

Wow, I really did it, I walked back into a Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday morning. Whew, the hard part is over. I say the hard part because I was so nervous to walk back into a Weight Watchers meeting, as I just didn't know what to expect. Would the people in the meeting remember me and noticed that I failed? Would it be the same leader that would say something totally off the wall to me? Would I know any one in the meeting and get embarrassed? What would it be like? I couldn't sleep on Friday night as I was going over and over in my head what my big day back at Weight Watchers would be like....let me tell you it was awesome. I felt sooooooooo proud of myself to have enough courage, despite what I was feeling to walk back into Weight Watchers ready to take back control over my life....AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!

In my last post I mentioned that I was not going to look at my first weigh in weight. After contemplating this for several hours, I made the decision to look at it. It is who I am now, it is not what I will be. I need to understand and know my weight so that I can help myself get healthy. It is not about the number on the scale, it is about doing the things I need to do to make me healthy, to make me live as long as I can with minimum to no health concerns. I am elated to have looked at my weight on day 1. You can see my stats here.

Today is day 3 on plan and I had an awesome day. I went to workout at 5:30 a.m. where I did the elliptical for 30 minutes non-stop, can we say major NSV? I also had a perfect day on plan eating wise. I feel good, I really do. I know that I will have some bad days, we all do, but I will push on as long as I can breathe. This is amazing, I feel great, I can't believe it.

Now I am off to relax a bit and watch a little television before I call it quits for the night. I must get some rest so that I can wake in the a.m. for my workout : )

3 Response to "I Did It, OMG I Did It!!!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    March 15, 2010 at 6:37 PM

    Congrats on getting back to WeWa and the NSV! It's a great program to use for success and those NSVs add up to big victories

  2. ernise says:
    March 16, 2010 at 8:09 AM

    I concur with the previous comment! Congrats for having the courage to go back. That first step is the hardest! All the best as you proceed through the journey. Know that many of us are cheering you on virtually!

  3. Anonymous Says:
    March 16, 2010 at 5:51 PM

    Well done on going back to weight watchers. You seem to have a very sensible approach and I'm sure your determination will keep you on track.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how you get on by reading your blog.
    Good luck,
    Paulina

Post a Comment