Thank you, thank you....(said during my acceptance speech)

Today was a great day on plan (Weight Watchers). I woke early and headed to the gym, despite over sleeping and knowing that I would be late to work. It was awesome. Work was good to me too. I was able to get some work items scratched off of my to do list, even closing one project all together, yes life is great. But it gets better....

I received a comment on my last post informing me that I was a recipient of two blog awards from the awesome Cheryl over at Losing My Behind.



I was actually shocked to learn that I received this award as I am just starting my blog, but so very appreciative. Thank you Cheryl for this nice gesture!!!

Now my next steps is to be the giver Cheryl was and pass these awards on to 15 deserving bloggers. Unfortunately, since I am new to the blogging world, I do not have 15 blogs that I know to present the award to, but I will present it to those blogs that I do read since searching for blogs and bloggers to follow. However through this process, I have already found some great blogs to follow from Cheryl's list. Thanks again Cheryl!!!

Here is how it works:
1. I am to thank and link to the person that presented me the award.
2. Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you’ve recently discovered. *I will be presenting to 3 bloggers*
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.

Here it goes. I would like to present the awards to the following 3 blogs and bloggers.

  1. Food Is My Booty Call
  2. The Honey B
  3. Half of Jess
I have contacted the 3 bloggers above and let them know of their winnings : )

Now here are the 7 things about myself that I need to state:
  1. 1. I am a lover of traveling. I would travel full time if I could afford it. I have been to four countries thus far, with hopes of traveling to as many more countries as I can. I also would love to visit each state that makes up the U.S.A once. I am pretty close, need to tally the total up.

  2. 2. I totally enjoy scrapbooking, it brings me joy. There is nothing like relaxing with a nice bottle of water (used to be soda) with some nice music and my scrapping supplies creating art. I sometimes impress myself with some of the designs I come up with (by the way, I do not scrapbook digitally, maybe one day).

  3. 3. I would love to start my own non-profit organization some day. I have at least two ideas that I probably should start and put into play. I believe that my weight hinders what I do, as I think people are staring at me most times when around people I do not know. This is a major reason why I have not done more to put my ideas into place.

  4. 4. I have two major fears in life, fire and huge bodies of water ie lakes, ocean. You probably can understand the fear of fire, but for the huge bodies of water, I can't swim.

  5. 5. I would totally love to relocate to Toronto or Chicago. I love those two cities!!!

  6. 6. I absolutely adore my husband. He is my best friend as well as my lover.

  7. 7. I would love to learn sign language. I have always been fascinated with it.

Thank you Cheryl for the awards, you totally rock!!! Check Cheryl out over at Losing My Behind.

2 Response to "Thank you, thank you....(said during my acceptance speech)"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    March 24, 2010 at 12:11 AM

    Thank you so much for the award. It is my first one. I am no longer a virgin. ;)

  2. Jess says:
    March 24, 2010 at 5:52 AM

    Thanks for the award! I will make a post about it tomorrow or the day after :) I really appreciate it! It's my first one as well! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment